Landlord Services – Information and Fees
Fully Managed Property Service
- Property Appraisal
- Comprehensive marketing of property
- Accompanied viewings
- Tenant referencing
- Tenancy agreements
- Arrange inventory/check-in & out*
- Negotiate tenancy renewals
- Collect & register deposit
- Collect rent and arrears management
- Collect & pay tax for nonresident landlords.
- Deposit return & disputes
- Quarterly inspections
- Repairs & maintenance
- Schedule safety inspections**
- 24 hour emergency service
* The cost of the independent inventory is not included
** The cost of third party safety inspections are not included in fees.
Fee 15% of monthly rent.
- Preparing the specification of work.
- Sourcing and pre-qualify suitable contractors to tender for the work.
- Preparing the tender documents.
- Arranging site visits for the tendering contractors to see the property and discuss the scope of work.
- On receipt of tenders, submit the quotations and recommendations to the client.
- Agreeing terms, start date and payment schedule with the winning contractor.
- Preparing contract and arranging for signature.
- Providing the contractor with access to the property.
- Carry out weekly site visits and submit progress reports to the client.
- Issuing variations and extensions of time.
- Calculating final accounts.
- On completion obtaining all certification from contractor, snagging and issuing completion certificate.
- Sourcing additional carpet, furniture, fixtures and fittings where required.
Fee 12% of total cost of works.
Sourcing a suitable property to buy, matching criteria as an investment or buy to let property
Fee 2% of the full purchase price.
Consultancy and Additional Services
£250.00 per half day plus travel costs.
For arranging any third party service i.e energy performance inspection, pre or post-tenancy cleaning, safety inspections, maintenance or installations.
This does not include attendance at the property, which will be charged at the consultancy rates
Weekly visits to the Premises during a void period
£100 per visit.
Checking and making alterations requested by your solicitor to our standard Tenancy Agreements
Collecting tax for non-resident landlords who are not exempt from tax collection at source, retaining tax, completing tax return and documentation required by HMRC
£25 per quarter
Preparation of documentation for County Court proceedings or DPS adjudication
Attendance at court or tribunal, as a witness.
£250.00 per half day plus travel costs. Minimum £250.00
Service of Notices for possession, rent increases, rent registrations when not contracted to full management/rent collection service.
£125.00 per Notice.
Supervision of Minor Works
For supervising minor work in excess of £2500.00, to include obtaining 2 or 3 competitive quotations, vetting contractors, attending the property to provide access for quotations, works and snagging,
Fee 10% of total cost of works.
All fees quoted are fully inclusive before any concessions or discount.
Purple Hat Property Services are members of The UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA)
Independent Redress Scheme: Property Redress Scheme (PRS) through UKALA
Client Money Protection provided by UKALA
For your property or a prospective investment. The report includes:
- Preparation for letting
- Maximising your investment
- Current market intelligence on your area.
- Tenant profile for your property.